Moles are a common cosmetic issue that affects the majority of the population. In fact, there’s hardly a person that hasn’t got at least one mole on their body. Moles come in different sizes and positions on the body.
Surprisingly, there are folk theories that link moles to a person’s wealth, family fortune or health depending on their position on the body.
If you have moles on your body, read the article and find out whether it’s true for you.
MOLES ON THE TEMPLE
- A mole on the temple is linked to prospects of traveling.
- Having a mole on the temple actually means that you’ll have a chance to travel more, whether on business or leisure.
MOLE BETWEEN THE EYEBROWS
- A mole between the eyebrows is linked to great career prospects.
- In fact, the theory behind this is that this part of the body is the career sector.
- In other words, this means promotion, a salary rise or something similar.
MOLE BETWEEN THE EYE & THE EYEBROW
- Having a mole between the eye and eyebrow means you’re an easily adaptable person.
- In fact, this area is associated with your home.
- It means that you are easygoing and can take on leadership.
MOLE ON THE UPPER LIP
- According to theory, a mole on the upper lip implies that your major worries are food and clothing.
- On the other hand, your interpersonal skills are great and your company is really sought after.
MOLE ON THE CHEEKBONE
- A mole on your cheekbone indicates that a person will acquire an influential position at work.
- It’s also linked to increasing wealth.
MOLE ON THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
- People who have a mole on the inside of their palm will never lack money.
- These people are clever, aspiring and make great leaders.
- If the mole is at the back of the palm, it’s linked to great financial and managerial skills.
MOLE ON THE FEET
- If you have a mole on the sole of your foot, this implies that you are an adventurer who enjoys traveling, different cuisines and similar.
- Also, you are quite popular at work, and make a good leader because you handle responsibilities well.
- Now, you can look for the moles on your body and see what their position means for you.